Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Peek at My Pinterest: Style File

Pinterest has become my go to place for a quick shot of style inspiration.  I can always find a quirky new look or unexpected styling among the thousands of inspiring images.  Here's just a quick peek at some of what I have been pinning to my Style File & a look at some of my favorite looks of the moment.  Lots of great summer festival looks, some early fall transitional looks, a little of everything.  Be inspired gypsies!

I am dying to get back into my leather & beanies.  A little slouchy, a little grunge, yet always put together.  Very model off duty.  Gotta love it.

I am thrilled that overalls are making a come back!  Always looking for a quirky little staple.  Now to find the perfect pair...






No comments:

Post a Comment