Sunday, March 24, 2013

Decor Inspiration


I am currently in the midst of an apartment hunt and when I am not scouring craigslist I find myself daydreaming about decor. I think it is so important to surround yourself with things that inspire you, that are a reflection of yourself. For me it's vintage lace throws, dreamcatchers, & wildflowers filling every nook. The aroma of floral candles filling the air, my favorite vinyl's playing on my record player, my most beloved books stacked throughout the house. I need to be inspired by my space, it fuels my creativity and feeds my soul. Incorporating my favorite trinkets & aesthetics into my decor creates a space that truly inspires me.  Live inspired my friends.



1 2 3 4 5 

1 comment:

  1. Home decor is very important! Luckily my BF and I are artistically in tune, we tend to create a lot of our own "pretty" things to cover the walls!

    -Jacqui, burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete