Monday, August 20, 2012

Excursions

One of my favorite things to do when I lived in Manhattan was exploring the city and discovering little hidden gems in the hole in the wall shops that caught my eye.  My favorite spot, hands down, was the Anthropologie at Chelsea Market.  Not very original.  Not very hole in the wall.  But I have spent countless hours in that store, buying nothing (sorry anthro), exploring the nicknacks that are tucked ever so deliberately throughout the store.  Lucky for me, I don't have to travel all the way to Manhattan to get lost in this little slice of heaven, thank you Shrewsbury.  And just a hop, skip, and a jump away is my beloved Red Bank, home of Urban Outfitters and all of its quirky wares.  These are a few snippets of my day trip to these lovely New Jersey locales with my dearest friend.  Where do you like to wander?














No comments:

Post a Comment