Thursday, November 8, 2012

flakes dancing in the wind



  snow has officially over taken the east coast, coating the shore in a whimsical layer of white.  i have to admit, i have been reluctant to embrace this time of year, especially after enduring the wrath of sandy.  but the first snowfall of the season has reminded me why i have always adored the chillier months.  days spent cuddling up on the couch with my pup, cozied up in my beloved winter sweaters and cute little wool socks, sipping on my signature hot chocolate, watching the snow fall and dance outside my window.  pulling out long forgotten winter coats from the back of the closet and layering on the scarves and mittens and beanies, all necessities for bitter east coast winter, and some of my favorite cold weather pieces.  oh how i love these snowy winter days.




No comments:

Post a Comment